Show Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Auswell Energy Pty Ltd (ABN 17 614 887 517), is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
By entering this competition, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The major prize is supplied by Auswell Energy.
- The major prize consists of 25 x 305w Trina Solar Panels, 1 x SolarEdge SE6000H Genesis Single Phase Inverter, installation, rails and racking.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- To enter the competition, simply fill out your contact details by clicking the button below.
- The winner of the major prize will be notified by Phone and posted Facebook. If the winner fails to collect the prize within the said 2 months, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly select a new winner.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years and must own their house, live within 100km of the Coomera – Gold Coast, have a structurally sound property that is suitable for solar installation. Must be willing to sign a contract agreement with Auswell Energy.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition will close at 5:00pm sharp (Queensland time) on Monday, 1st March 2021.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random at 4pm on 5th March 2021.
- The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final, and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
- The competition will be governed by the law of Queensland.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- By entering the competition, you are consenting to the Promoter contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material in association with the promotion of the competition.
- If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to ring the Promoter on 1300 287 955.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The results of the competition will be published on Facebook & Instagram. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook & Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to your participation in the competition, or your participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram